[solved] Configuration: video lookup on IMDB script error. (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Remove files table;
    Remove hasSubtitles from filesmediainfo.
    If the film consists of 2, 3, 5 files, is this taken into account in the changes?
    I have amended all processing related to these changes throughout the application.
    It remains to change all the plugins that use this database. And check operation in all modes, file mode, database mode, information mode.

Anthony Vaughan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Understood. This is all some time off, but, yes, if you want to take up this upgrade, then it will be necessary to check those other plugins.

I guess it's a question of whether you think it will be worth it :).

As I say, it will be in the next few months and there is no rush.

Tony

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Understood. This is all some time off, but, yes, if you want to take up this upgrade, then it will be necessary to check those other plugins.
    I don't have that many plugins. And there is no way to check them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Fixed. :) @Developers , @Administrative Someone deleted the imdb_de_ofdb_MP13x.csscript from our server but did not remove it from MovieInfoGrabber_V16.xml (that is the index file).
    Fixed. :) @Developers , @Administrative Someone deleted the imdb_de_ofdb_MP13x.csscript from our server but did not remove it...
    Hi all, No logs yet but I can provide if necessary. From within the Mediaportal Configuration application, clicking the "Update...
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a supplement to the wiki-guide Movie Info Scripts/Grabbers I hope this miniwiki-howto-practical guide help you to build a new script in a few steps. At this time only a few of scripts (only four languages) are...
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
    Full Source Code is available as attachment First of all, i don't know if this is the right place for this [HOWTO]. It is a...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get renamed by IMDb+. The problem is that Moving-Pictures does not re-apply the article remove setting after IMDb+ changes the title. One solution is to add all those movies to your IMDb+ custom rename database...
    Thanks for mentioning you use IMDb+, because that is why Article remove stopped working for you. At least for the titles that get...
    DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom