Configure the Autoscroll (1 Viewer)

MageMinds

Portal Pro
January 29, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi,

I'm very happy with this plugin, it's awsome, but there's a but, I didn't find a place to stop it from scrolling automatically, it's anoying, it's start to scroll sooner than the signer actually start to sing...

Is it possible to control the scrolling manually with the remote?

MageMinds

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi. The only way to stop scrolling in the current release (0.13) is to press the OK-button on your remote or the 'Enter'-button on the keyboard.

In the next release I'll return to the manual scroll page, and - at most - let the automatically scroll be an option in the configuration. It may even be disabled for a while, until I have worked out a better approach for the auto-scroll.

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

Agree, it's a very nice plugin.
    I also have a quistion regarding autoscroll - on lower part of the screen you have info of track played across hole screen. Wouldn't it be possible to compress to the rightmost part of screen? That way you have room for a longer part of text.

Next question concerns the screen saver option in MP, if enabled the screen goes black after 30 secs. This behaviour stops if enter fullscreen mode in for example TV tuner. Do you have, or do you plan a fullscreen mode for My Lyrics?

Thanks, and keep up the good work

SpiffBB

Portal Pro
    July 18, 2006
    Hello
    I also have problem with the autoscroll, hovever I like the ide. In most song it start to scroll to fast and sometimes it has scrolled all text before the song is finsihed. My simple suggestion is to "capture" the up/down or channel+/channel- buttons to simply manualy scroll up/down a bit in the text - this way it wouldnt matter so mutch that the autoscroll speed/start point is a bit wrong.
    Hovever as said before - this is a realy nice plugin, you have done a great work!
    Best regards
    Oscar

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi u28151
    I like the suggestion about compression the info part of the screen to the right, so there is more vertical space for showning the lyric. I'll see what I can do.

I'm not aware of the screen saver feature and hows it affects the last viewed screen. I'll write it on my list. It should be quite easy to disable the screen saver mode with the MyLyrics screen.
    Hi SpiffBB
    Unfortunately the controls don't offer many scroll-releated features and it isn't possible to make the current scroll-features more flexible without modifying the control itself, which I haven't license to do. When time I'll contact the design team and see what they can do for me and the scroll-control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom