Conflict between MP 1.1 and FIFA10? (1 Viewer)

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

This may be slightly off topic but since it relates to MP 1.1 (I believe) I'd be curious to get your inputs.

I recently upgraded from 1.0.2 to 1.1 and it went very smooth. MP works just fine but we also use the HTPC to run FIFA10 and it won't work any more. Since this issue with FIFA10 coincide with the upgrade of MP I believe it has something to do with it.

When I launch FIFA10 the screen goes blank and it changes the resolution, just like it did last week when it worked. But then FIFA10 just crash with no entires in in any logs or similar.

I've tried to upgrade to the latest DirectX9.0c but it didn't make any difference. I've also uninstalled FIFA10, cleaned the registry, etc, to get a really clean install but it didn't help either. The only thing I can think of is that the upgrade to MP1.1 somehow added a .dll or similar to the installation that conflicts with FIFA10.

Since there are no log entries it is quite difficult to debug so I'm wondering if someone else got a similar experience, or may have some suggestions where to start.

Thanks

/Peter

riksmith

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Never seen this problem while playing fifa 10. Do you run them at the same time? I only run fifa with MP closed.

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi riksmith,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried running FIFA both without and with MP running (in background). No difference...

/Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom