Congratulations (1 Viewer)

ddlooping

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Congratulations for making it into the Hot Skins section, it is fully deserved. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    I ended up doing a clone disk recovery. I had just done a backup, and I figured I might as well test it -- it's been a while since I've gone through the recovery process. All good. :) I had the logs, but lost them in the recovery. Sorry. :( I believe the issue was that I had removed Windows Media Player from Windows Features. Still...
    I ended up doing a clone disk recovery. I had just done a backup, and I figured I might as well test it -- it's been a while since...
    So I tried upgrading from 1.27 to 1.28. I upgrade frequently without issues. I did a simple upgrade, so I did not delete my user...
    Replies
    Views
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom