Control system volume with IRSS (1 Viewer)

bg1987

November 9, 2009
Israel Israel
Im using the irss translator to send various commands to my pc, and I want to know how can I hook it up so I can control the system volume with the remote.

Also, if there is an explanation about what exactly the windows messages are (because i saw in the screenshots that they are used to control vlc, and I think they can be very very usefull to me.) and how to use them, It would be great.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    if your using XP you can DL volume tracker, this will tie system volume to wav volume, might achieve the end result you desire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    E TV-SERVER control TV-Server 3
    henrysinn Remote - W10 Gyro by Pepper Jobs General 10
    G Remote control suggestions? MediaPortal 1 Talk 16
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    T TV Player Controls WMC Skin 0
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    S Problem with Remote Control One-for-all Streamer Newcomers Forum 6
    Rob Hexenmeister Playing with hyperlinkParameter and List Control indexes General Support 2
    mrmojo666 [Plugin]Marantz Control Plugin 0.0.0.2 MediaPortal 1 Plugins 2
    T Can Emprex 3009ARF III MCE Remote Control be used to toggle Fullscreen/Windowed mode?? Remotes 7
    N [Proposal] Make text input using remote control easier MediaPortal 2 4
    Rob Hexenmeister Current control ID General Support 10
    N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
    N [Finished] [MP2-789] MCE remote control Recorded TV and My Pictures buttons do not work MediaPortal 2 17
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    N How to input text with the remote control General 3
    milagroso Remote control with EventGhost - I'm stuck, need help General 3
    C Manual Control doesn't work anymore inside TVServer General Support 4
    HTPCSourcer Harmony Smart Control freezes Input/Output Interfaces 3
    B Overhaul IMDb+ rating system IMDb+ 5
    bta489 [solved] System goes to Standby during Amazon Prime Playback OnlineVideos 2
    high [unanswered] front end system for the aviation industry as an in flight entertainment system contactform feedback and requests 6
    J Mediaportal Standby prevented by Mediaportal system/ active ports General Support 13
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    azzuro [Info] Full Windows 10 on ARM system Team Lounge 0