Cool Unwatched Videos Transparency Suggestion (1 Viewer)

thrasherx

January 8, 2008
Since RC2, I have been unable to view the covers for my custome movie view entitled 'unwatched'. The view basically filters out any movies that I've already watched. The names appear and I can view them in list mode, but not in icon, big icon, or filmstrip view.

I started thinking about how in list view, it changes the font color for the movies that you've already watched. My idea is to change the color to a transparent value for the movies in icon view so it would look something like this:

Mediaportal

http://picasaweb.google.com/imagepostingaccount/Mediaportal#5245337516992833666

where the more transparent movies are the watched ones, and the opaque ones are unwatched. However, after looking through all of the xml files for the videos screen I still can't figure out how to do it.

What do you guys think, is it possible? BTW, this is Aeon wide that I modified a bit to look better on my projector. Thanks a ton guys!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    A lot of these ideas may be incorporated into MP2, but if anyone knows of a easy way to do this, please do so, and maybe get into MP1.0.1. :)

Yes it is a good idea, xbmc does something similar.

thrasherx

January 8, 2008
    Awesome... if anyone knows where the code is that turns the watched movies a different color in list view, it shouldn't be too bad. I for one can't find it in any of the skin files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom