1.30.0 [Pending] Cosmetic change in xmltv plugin (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Little color/gfx in this brutal world.

Actual :

zz1.png

Modified :

zz2.png

DLL attached.

What do you think ?

Attachments

• XmlTvImport.rar
      81.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Looking good for me too, well done. A couple of questions though which could be down to my unfamiliarity with MP2, firstly is there a simple way to stop a recording that is in progress and secondly delete a recording? The sub menu does not offer either option, see screenshot. In MP1 I both stopping the recording and deleting a...
    Looking good for me too, well done. A couple of questions though which could be down to my unfamiliarity with MP2, firstly is there...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
    Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
    I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG: To reproduce, do the follwing steps: 1. in EPG view, open...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom