cover art in wavpack not showing up (1 Viewer)

ryrynz

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Hi!

Currently I attach cover art to my wavpack files through Audioshell Tag Editor
and mediaportal does not display it.
Is there way to either have Mediaportal display it as I embed it now
or another way to embed the cover art so that Mediaportal can display it?

:D

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi!

You are right, embedded coverart doesn't work! I hope, it wiil be fixed after adding cuesheet support to MP! Take a look to this thread!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change (drive letter) in My Films configuration. Movie covers are correctly displayed when I browse the collection in MediaPortal . But when I start a movie, the info line which AMped shows for a few seconds on the...
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
    MP 1.8, My Films 6.1, AMped: I recently moved my AMC database from one network share to another and made the necessary change...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
    Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom