Crash after playlist completes w/MP 1.0RC2 & PureAudio 0.2.0.0

Discussion in 'ASIO music player' started by andy_c, September 8, 2008.

1. andy_c

andy_c New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I just set up a new music-only (no video or TV) HTPC and am using MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 along with PureAudio 0.2.0.0. Twice last night, I played a music playlist, which played fine to completion. But when I walked over to the machine to create another playlist and play it, I saw the crash dialog. I got two of these in a row, but the third time I tried creating a short playlist to troubleshoot the problem and it did not occur, so it does not happen all the time. I'm not sure what the trigger is that allows repeatability of the crash.

I have two crash dump files, but I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post them. There are a bunch of references to PureAudio in the MediaPortal.log file within the crash dump zip, so this was my first guess.

If this is the correct forum to post the log, I'll post it after getting the OK, or if there is a more appropriate forum, let me know and I'll post it there.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Symphy
    • Premium Supporter

Symphy Retired Team Member

Software Engineer
    Ratings:
    +156 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    Sorry i missed this post last week. I should look better :)
    You can always post logs inhere. If the crash turnes out to be related to something else, we can always turn to a different forum.

Symphy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!