[confirm] Crash collecting logs (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
MediaPortal Version: v1.2
MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP
Windows Version: XP Pro SP3
CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630
HDD: 640GB WD SATA
Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz
Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3
Video Card: HD3300 IGP
Video Card Driver: 10.10
Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662)
Sound Card AC3: no AC3
Sound Card Driver: 5.10.0.6194
1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-T 500
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 4.3.27240
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video Decoder (PDVD10)
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
h.264 Video Codec: ffdshowDXVA
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case: Custom
Cooling: Scythe 120mm Bottom Intake Fan, Stock CPU HSF
Power Supply: OCZ StealthStream 400W
Remote: Nova-T 500
TV: Sony XBR800 36"
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

I just turned on the PC, which had been in suspend mode, and the log collector has started but has hit an "unhandled exception...cannot read log entry number 3344. The event log may be corrupt". When I click on Continue, the Progress bar doesn't progress and still says "Gathering system eventlog information".

The wierd thing is MP is still running OK in the background, so I don't even know why the log collector started.

After closing the log collector, I went to Event Viewer and the System log was indeed corrupt so I cleared that and re-ran the collector to grab the logs, which I've attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on which a WinTV-quadHD card is installed. This card worked perfectly before the migration and no hardware change was made (not a single cable disconnected). Since my passage under windows 10 x64, I can't get...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Hello, Since windows 7 is not supported yet by microsoft, I migrated from windows 7 x64 to windows 10 x64. I have a server on...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crashing on startup DE
Well, sods law. I now have been unable to get it to crash, using either the watchdog or normally so I'll put this on ice for now, and will post back once I get it to crash. Thanks for the efforts, and sorry for being snippy previously (It'd been a really, REALLY bad day...) One thing I have now noticed though, is an apparent drop in...
Well, sods law. I now have been unable to get it to crash, using either the watchdog or normally so I'll put this on ice for now...
Hi all, Having an odd issue with MP 1.19, which I have used for many years without fault. Recently, my SSD died for my OS, so a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom