Crash of TVservice in DVB-EPG

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by AlfredENeuma, June 27, 2010.

1. AlfredENeuma

AlfredENeuma Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC5
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 4:3
    Windows Version: XP Pro SP3
    CPU Type: Intel Core Duo 6600, 2.4GHz
    HDD: Seagate, 320GB
    Memory: 4GB DDR2
    Motherboard: FoxConn 975X7AB
    Video Card: Nvidia Gforce 7600GT
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus
    1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°

Hi all,

basically, everything is working fine. But, every day I have a crash in TV-Server; I have to manually stop and restart the Tvservice. Manually means, it does not help to stop the service in TV Server Configuration, the service still will not be stopped. I have to stop it via the task manager.

After a restart of TvService, everything is ok again for about 24 hours.

I tried different adjustments in EPG configuration, but no change.

Any ideas?

The relevant log in TV Server error.log:

2010-06-27 03:31:19.765625 [(13)]: Exception : System.AccessViolationException: Es wurde versucht, im geschützten Speicher zu lesen oder zu schreiben. Dies ist häufig ein Hinweis darauf, dass anderer Speicher beschädigt ist.
    bei TvLibrary.Interfaces.Analyzer.ITsEpgScanner.GetEPGChannel(UInt32 channel, UInt16& networkId, UInt16& transportid, UInt16& service_id)
    bei TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.get_Epg()

I try to translate:

Trying to read or write in protected memory. This often means that other memory is damaged.

Alfred

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. yahoodee
    • Premium Supporter

yahoodee MP Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: Crash of TVservice in DVB-EPG

Hello Alfred,

i just found your thread while searching for tvserver crashes due to bad epg data. thats what i am bothering about. probably your problem is also related. try to disable epg grapping at all (uncheck epg grabbing while idle/ts) to narrow down the problem.

cheers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!