crashing back to main menu (1 Viewer)

anony

Portal Pro
January 3, 2009
I'm having difficulty with TV Series (and also Moving Pictures). After I click on My TV Series, it shows a blank background for a few seconds, maybe show one cover art, then forces me out of the plugin and back to the main menu. Anyone had such experience?

I'm using MP 1.1.0 RC1, MP-TVSeries-2.5.1.969, Windows Vista SP2.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I'm having difficulty with TV Series (and also Moving Pictures). After I click on My TV Series, it shows a blank background for a few seconds, maybe show one cover art, then forces me out of the plugin and back to the main menu. Anyone had such experience?

I'm using MP 1.1.0 RC1, MP-TVSeries-2.5.1.969, Windows Vista SP2.

The first error occurs directly after processing of:

"C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\MPTVSeriesBanners\24\-langen-graphical/76290-g13.jpg"

Is that image damaged in any way? Keep a backup of that file (incase it indeed turns out to be the problem, as I am sure the developers would love to get that file to test out any problem themselves), but move the file out of that folder, so that MP-TVSeries can not find it. It will then re-obtain the backdrop automatic, but at least it is a quick way to see if that's the cause.

I assume "24" is your very first listing, so it would explain your symptoms. Still it shouldn't crash this bad, so if you are able to provide a copy of that file (use drop.io website or attach it to reply if you verified it is the problem), then a permanent solution can be found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom