Creative RM-1500? (1 Viewer)

K

Krumelej

Will there be any support for this in MP?

Or can any one atleast direct me to any info regarding getting this thing to work with any other program then mediacource?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside MP2. Please also set your logs to debug and upload the logs with the failure description. Both is described in forum and Wiki.
Yes, it has an own input manager. Have you tired in inbuild input manager? I need a clear step by step failure description inside...
HI users of MP2, so I have big problems to get Harmony 650 running with MP2. There is no problem running it with MP1 & WMC and...
Replies
Views
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
Replies
Views
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better leave it to a more eperienced person...
I don't think it can be done that much easier. If you're not comfortable doing these kinds of things on your computer, you'd better...
Hi I have been using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 for years and it has been working well. However, today I receive the message "Connection...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom