Criteria for Forum Members Description (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just interested to know what criteria is used for the descriptions that appear on the forum avatars. I guess it is obvious for developers and team members but in my case it is Portal Pro although I have no idea how I got that or why I also am not listed as a donator, maybe I have not given enough.:whistle:
    Can anyone explain or point me in the right direction.
    Joe

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Super User = User who may see our internal forums. ;)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    To be precise:
    Super User: User who may see our internal development forums.

Edit: Oh, and @joecrow : To receive MP Donator status in user details, you must be logged into forum when payment made. Was this the case?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow : Can't find your donation. Do you have a transaction ID or something?

Other info:
    - Portal Pro = 50 posts
    @Spragleknas

Two recent donations both Paypal $30 & $20 resp. Transaction Id nos. 07N75941TT840943W and 8H637303WL264981T with dates of 8-Oct-2015 and 13-Jan-2016.
    I believe I was logged in and just selected donate then Paypal!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    OK. Strange regarding the login, but there is a "fallback" method which is forwarding the
    receipt to the MP management e-mail, but I need @high to confirm this, as things might have changed :)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Two recent donations both Paypal $30 & $20 resp. Transaction Id nos. 07N75941TT840943W and 8H637303WL264981T with dates of 8-Oct-2015 and 13-Jan-2016.
    I believe I was logged in and just selected donate then Paypal!
    Hi Joe, sorry for the delay, just got home a few minutes ago. Checked the data and I can confirm the one made on 8. Oct (not with any of these IDs but email and amount match). Problem is that it was tracked as a 'not logged in' user so the PP-script was not able to update your status in forum. I've updated that manually now.

I fear the 2nd one didn't make it, there is no matching name or amount anywhere near that date listed in PP activity-log.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Joe, sorry for the delay, just got home a few minutes ago. Checked the data and I can confirm the one made on 8. Oct (not with any of these IDs but email and amount match). Problem is that it was tracked as a 'not logged in' user so the PP-script was not able to update your status in forum. I've updated that manually now.

I fear the 2nd one didn't make it, there is no matching name or amount anywhere near that date listed in PP activity-log.
    Hi
    Many thanks for tracking that and the status update.:)
    With respect to the 2nd donation this was aimed to a specific developer, via a link on their forum responses, could that be why you have no info?

Regards
    Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom