"crossfade transition" between 2 pages of skin (1 Viewer)

carreno

Moderateur
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2005
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The video one is an assembly.
    I am not a programmer. :roll:
    To include this animation would be advanced major.
    :wink:

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I think you will have people like to see this, but first the biggest thing everyone wants is a stable platform that new features can be added to. Then for this feature to be added will be one of the core developers to take a liking to this request. It maybe that with planned (but not announced) changes for the skinning engine that this request could become a reality.

Until this upcoming release becomes stable I woulldn't expect to see any developer talk much about new features.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link behind the "here" in previous post disapeared. If you search in the forum for x64 problems with MP2.3 you'll find threads with solution, but the fix is also included in the installer link above.
    Content-wise it's 100% same as the x86 version, but you can have performance improvements depending on your hardware. Seems my link...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus. Of course we would know the control ID of what we want to focus, that should be the easy part by setting the default control on the screen we are jumping to but it is jumping to the correct item in the...
    Yes that's more or less correct. I would like to set the #selectedindex to a value passed by hyperlinkParameter and set the focus...
    Evening all! Here's a challenge. I would like a button on Basic Home, or wherever, to take me to a specific item in a listcontrol...
    Replies
    Views
    Mp is freeware, to earn money with that is a shame!
    Mp is freeware, to earn money with that is a shame!
    Hello, i wrote a client for MediaPortal 2. MpTvClient is available in the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore (EU, Switzerland)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom