Cue playlist with flac/ape single images & FOOBAR (1 Viewer)

rmask

Portal Member
February 20, 2006
Hi,

when I try to load *.cue playlist
Foobar only plays flac or ape cdimage, but not playlist

Using foobar plugin, foobar 0.8.3 and latests cvs

Thanks

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    currently foobar can only handle one song at a time.
    I'll look into the code if I can stop foobar from starting the last (current) song after adding a .rar / .zip or playlist...

The "correct" way would have been that MP evaluates the playlists and adds the files to its own playlist. Then the foobar plugin could play each file one by one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
    Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom