Current DrDivx supports dvr-ms to DivX conversion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleLastUsedSource' to value 'C:\Users\phi\Desktop\tmppp\' [5FB4:2D2C][2022-11-05T10:24:51]e000: Error 0x80070570: Failed to extract all files from container, erf: 1:4:0...
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail. I'm quite sure, that the previous state was remembered before, can it be related to the fix? Additonally on first load the media details are hidden, though the option is not set in media view dialog. Once...
I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail...
Hi, I have a running MP2 Server/Client in my living room (with a slightly older Version), and now I wanted to setup a client only...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom