Custom fanart in new version of MP TV Series Plugin (1 Viewer)

Rico

Portal Pro
December 23, 2008
Straelen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi aj1405

If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build available [13-FEB-09] wich is released today
and i had some episodes with custom downloaded fanart but it doesnt display all fanart wich can be downloaded inside the MP TV SERIES plugin work fine

but if i download a fanart and put it in the THUMBS/Fan Art/ Folder it doesnt show up
has this issue something todo with the skinning xml files ???

i also tried some older releases of the plugin and all fanart wich are downloaded within the plugin work fine
but CUSTOM FANART does show up

hope you can help me with this issue and maybe update the plugin skin file

also this i copied from the tv series plugin forums

maybe you can update the skin files with the new functions
also the fanart fading

A BIG THANKS to fforde who put all the hard work into the Fanart Fading and letting us use it in TVSeries.
This is also used in Moving Pictures v0.7+

Fanart fading is best scene when 'Random Fanart' is enabled (you need to have multiple fanart downloaded for each series)

Skin Designers can now include a new XML with their packages (TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml), see: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my...ngs-xml-51732/

Please read the accompanying Readme and Skinning documentation as part of the release for more information.

A BIG THANKS to fforde who put all the hard work into the Fanart Fading and letting us use it in TVSeries.
This is also used in Moving Pictures v0.7+

Fanart fading is best scene when 'Random Fanart' is enabled (you need to have multiple fanart downloaded for each series)

there is also some new release *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.2 SVN Test Release [13-FEB-09] for MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN (10th Feb 09) but im still on 1.0.0 version

so i dont know if you can update that also in the future
it has some new functions :

MP-TVSeries v2.2 SVN Test Release

Changes v2.2:

* Added ability to change Layouts from with-in MediaPortals GUI. Updated TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml is required
* Added new buttons for skins to control: 'Layouts', 'Options', 'Start Import'
* Added downloading of User Rating from theTVDB.com
* Added downloading of User Favourites from theTVDB.com, to use online favourites in 'favourite' view enable in 'Views' tab with-in configuration
* Updated Blue3wide skin to support all features above

Note: Remember to enter your theTVDB Account ID in configuration to download Ratings and Favourites

New Skin Controls:
* Button ID 3: Invokes the Layouts Menu when clicked
* Button ID 4: Invokes the Options Menu when clicked
* Button ID 5: Starts Importing when clicked

New Skin Settings
You can now change layouts from with-in MediaPortals GUI, skins needs to be updated to provide a list of supported layouts. Here is an example of the Blue3Wide Skin:
Code:

<layouts>
<group List="true" SmallIcons="true" />
<series ListPosters="true" ListBanners="true" Filmstrip="true" WideBanners="true" />
<season List="true" Filmstrip="true" />
<episode List="true" />
</layouts>

WARNING: This plugin was compiled against MediaPortal 1.0.1 SVN (10th Feb 09), so certain functionality may not work with any other version. If you are using MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 then use the latest stable release of the plugin.

thanks m8

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
This has most likely nothing to do with the skin files.

Try the TV Series threads; They should be able to tell where to place them and how to name them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom