[further infos missing] Custom remote configs lost (1 Viewer)

Dr Morris

Portal Member
September 25, 2012
Dorset
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Post install, my Philips RC260 configuration no longer worked (I configured it a long time ago an its been perfect until now). Have used default skins, tried varous other configuraitons but this remains problematic. is there a file overwrite and HOW CAN I RESTORE THE STATUS QUO :-(

On examining the various logs, Seem to have a fairly broad range of warning messages

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Dr Morris

I assume you've done a battery check and also restarted the PC just to be sure there really is a problem?

If so, please provide full log files using the watchdog tool:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Ideally please follow the instructions for reproducible problems. When you get to the bit about reproducing the problem, simply mash buttons on your remote for 30 seconds or so, then close MediaPortal and post the zip file.
    I ask for you to do this because:
    1. The logs you've provided are info level rather than debug level (ie. detail is missing). We can't tell if buttons are being pressed but ignored.
    2. We're missing your configuration file (MediaPortal.xml) so we can't tell whether there is some kind of configuration error.
    If you can, please also tell us what version of MediaPortal you were previously using.

Thanks,
    mm
    :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom