Customising WebEPG (1 Viewer)

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Just wanted to add that generally every site that tvxb or xmltv can access so can WebEPG. In fact much of the work has been done and can be found in the xmltv/tvxb config files.

Xmltv have some exceptions, because I believe sites can have custom/hard coded scripting.

So if you have a site using xmltv or tvxb, WebEPG should be able to support it :)

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just an FYI this thread no longer applies I think, I tried following the Wiki which is so far out of date it doesnt help an idiot like me install/enable and configure WebEPG. Does WebEPG still exist?

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    I figured it out thanks. Basically the directions threw me off, I couldnt tell what I was supposed to do and not supposed to do. Just a suggestion but maybe we could setup a set of instructions in the wiki that pertains to the entire process for the new version? Also the part in the forums detailing how to pull US EPG's was very helpful and I would think it would be a great note to add to the wiki... Right now I am trying to figure out how to record only shows that are not reruns (repeats), in media center that was an option (inly record new episodes) but I am not seeing that in MP. Am I missing something (probably)? Or if not can this be requested? I would think this would be a 30 minute or so code change just add the menu item and if show air date is less than current date skip, or if show description has repeat skip or something like that. ?? :)

Thanks for the response and your time!

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    I am trying to get episode number and season number. Any simple way of doing that?

pertnear

Portal Member
    May 11, 2013
    Texas
    Home Country
    Has anyone had any luck getting WebEPG to access & extract schedule data from "TitanTv.com"? I've been struggling with the WebEPG directions & managed to get most of my channels propagated from the local cable website. But there are several OTA channels that I need info on that I've found at TitanTV site. I've tried the handy parsing tool with no luck. If someone could post an example or piece of code to get me on the right track I would be most appreciative. I've spent hours on this until finally I'm posting here. Help!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom