CVS 01-16 and forward using Winamp plugin (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom