CybrDisplay and TV Client Problem (1 Viewer)

tiveyuk

March 20, 2008
Hi eveyone,

I'm having a problem with the CybrDisplay plugin from Cybrmage.

I was finding that when I was using this plugin the LCD took ages to update its self after I sent a command to it from MediaPortal. After spending a day or so changing DLL's and searching through the forums I finally figured out it was because I'm using the TV Client plugin in MediaPortal, but my TV server wasn't turned on. As soon as I turned my other PC (the TV server) on it worked fine.

Ive looked at the log files and it seems to be happening when the plugin checks to if the tv card if being used. But its obviously hanging because it can't connect to the server.

Because I dont use the client PC a lot for tv its a bit of a pain having to power up the server just to make sure the LCD works.

Can anyone figure out a way around this? If not can someone tell me where the source code is so I can have a look at modifying it, I couldn't seem to find it on Sourceforge.

I've attached a 'good log file' (with the server on) and a 'bad one' (with it off), look at the bit where the text 'music/shares' was sent to the LCD.

I'm using the plugin with my Artec Fusion Black case (iMon LCD display), MP1 RC2, and Vista home premium.

I'd really appreciate any help

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom