Czech audio language doesn´t wokr as prefered (1 Viewer)

mmajor

Portal Member
September 17, 2008
Prague
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
HI all,
after I upgraded my MP installation to 1.0.1.0 my Prefered audio language settings for Czech audio doesn´t work. I have selected czech language as first the prefered language, but I have to choose czech languge by my hand during watching TV.. :(

There are two rows Czech and Czech (Czech republic) in the list of Preferd audio language and both have ID ces... but if I show menu during I´m watchng TV to change audio languge, there is audio languge with ID cze

I think this the problem, why it doesn´t work for me... I don´t have any MP installation of 1.0.0.0 and I can´t check it..

question is: Where can I chnange values of this list? or: What would I do?

audio.jpg

audio2.jpg

mmajor

Portal Member
September 17, 2008
Prague
Home Country
It is true...

Here is proof: Screenshot is from MP 1.0.0

audio3.png

In Mediaportal 1.0.0 there was option with ID cze.

Any idea??

PS: Slovak is the same case {in MP 1.0.0 are two options with ID values: SLO,SLK and in MP 1.0.1 are two options with ID values: SLK, SLK}

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    So it's a mismatch, but what it's correct ( i've always seen cze)? - may be wrong iso standard it's used....

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    We retrive those 3 letters from .net, i'll ask chemelli about it since he was the last one that did something there(if my brain it's correct ;) ).

Regards
    Roy

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Country flag

Attachments

• wikipedia-extract.jpg
      wikipedia-extract.jpg
      14.2 KB

mmajor

Portal Member
    September 17, 2008
    Prague
    Home Country
    :(

You are right.. if I tested it returned for CultureTypes.AllCultures :

cs-CZ cs ces CSY Czech (Czech Republic) Czech (Czech Republic)
    cs cs ces CSY Czech Czech

And what was the source of audio languages code for MP 1.0.0 ? Have you changed something in the code ?

What do you suggest?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    To benefit for other languages this was changed to use .net iso specs, chemelli has a patch which i has tested to work around this problem so it's not the end of the world ;)

Have patient & it will work out in the end :)

regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread