Danish dr.dk epg ripper (1 Viewer)

PsyCrow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    Hi All

i just saw this one and had to try it right away... :) finally a dedicated and fast grabber for danish channels wuuhuu :)

i've deselected the channels i dont need but i doesnt create axml fil.. and the log file gives me this :

i get the same error if i just use the default settings or if i use it with various parameters..

this log file is with the default parametres...

Read 33 channel from channels.txt file.
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:t2s Date:200710110900 Line:20
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:t2s Date:200710112115 Line:216
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:dk4 Date:200710112000 Line:230
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "k" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111300 Line:109
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111630 Line:131
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111815 Line:175
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:dk4 Date:200710121300 Line:152
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "k" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121300 Line:197
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121630 Line:219
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121700 Line:241
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121815 Line:285
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.LinkedList.pop()Ljava/lang/Object;
    at webreader.Main.writeXMLFile(Main.java:360)
    at webreader.Main.main(Main.java:248)

ukra

Portal Member
    November 4, 2005
    Don´t know how to solve your problem. Tried it on my laptop and it seems work fine and very fast. I just don´t like channel logo´s it is downloading. I have some other logo´s for all the danish channels that looks much better. Is it posible to skip this feature?

PsyCrow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    well i tried it on my tv server and it works.. only different between my tv server and my normal machine is that tv server runs winxp and my normal machine runs vista..

psycrow

Runedj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Don´t know how to solve your problem. Tried it on my laptop and it seems work fine and very fast. I just don´t like channel logo´s it is downloading. I have some other logo´s for all the danish channels that looks much better. Is it posible to skip this feature?

I can make an extra parameter which will remove the icons.

Hi All

i just saw this one and had to try it right away... :) finally a dedicated and fast grabber for danish channels wuuhuu :)

i've deselected the channels i dont need but i doesnt create axml fil.. and the log file gives me this :

i get the same error if i just use the default settings or if i use it with various parameters..

this log file is with the default parametres...

Read 33 channel from channels.txt file.
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:t2s Date:200710110900 Line:20
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:t2s Date:200710112115 Line:216
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:dk4 Date:200710112000 Line:230
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "k" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111300 Line:109
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111630 Line:131
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710111815 Line:175
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:dk4 Date:200710121300 Line:152
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "k" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121300 Line:197
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121630 Line:219
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121700 Line:241
    Error in episode search. Tried to parse: "m" as episode number. Channel:ess Date:200710121815 Line:285
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.util.LinkedList.pop()Ljava/lang/Object;
    at webreader.Main.writeXMLFile(Main.java:360)
    at webreader.Main.main(Main.java:248)

The "Error in episode search" is actually not an error, but just some debugging.

The exception is however an error, and is probably because you use some other version of java than me. I have changed the method that generated the error, to another which should be more generel. I will upload another version in a couple of minutes.

Regards Rune
    I have added a fixed tag to this message in the hope that I have actually fixed it ;)

dkfryd

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have just tried the new ripper, and it is very fast compared to the others I have tried. It is also very easy to use!
    So I am very pleased with it - I only have one problem, which might not even be related to this ripper, but more to the TVE 3.

I can't get any EPG for DR 1 and DR 2. It is in my channel-list for the ripper, and it also looks like it is in tvguide.xml after I run the ripper.
    But theres no EPG when I start MP. I have used copy/paste to make sure the channelname in the channel list matches the channelname in TV-E setup.
    But it doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

Runedj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have just tried the new ripper, and it is very fast compared to the others I have tried. It is also very easy to use!
    So I am very pleased with it - I only have one problem, which might not even be related to this ripper, but more to the TVE 3.

I can't get any EPG for DR 1 and DR 2. It is in my channel-list for the ripper, and it also looks like it is in tvguide.xml after I run the ripper.
    But theres no EPG when I start MP. I have used copy/paste to make sure the channelname in the channel list matches the channelname in TV-E setup.
    But it doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Log\epg.log
    contains a log of the import from xml to the mediaportal database, do you have any errors listed in that file? I'm not sure that TVE3 generates such a file though.

In the log.txt generated by the dr.dk ripper there might also be some clues...

Runedj

dkfryd

October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thanks for the answer. I checked out the log-files, but found nothing.

But actually it is working right now - the weird thing is that I am not sure what I've done to get DR 1 and DR 2 to work.
    Although I did try and rename the channels to DR1 (without space) and DR2 in both the TVEngine and the channellist used by the grabber.
    Thats the only change I've made and now I get the epg! I can't really figure out if (and why) that has been the solution - but I am just happy that it's working now :)

Anders_G

Portal Member
    July 11, 2007
    Hillerød
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just downloded the newest version (ver. 0.5) and it seems it can't handle danish characters. I get this entry in the MP error log: 2007-12-03 19:23:07.671875 [ERROR][14]: XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:Reference to undeclared entity 'aring'. Line 50, position 31.

Runedj

Portal Member
    October 9, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just downloded the newest version (ver. 0.5) and it seems it can't handle danish characters. I get this entry in the MP error log: 2007-12-03 19:23:07.671875 [ERROR][14]: XML tv import error loading C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv\tvguide.xml err:Reference to undeclared entity 'aring'. Line 50, position 31.

Yep, that sucks. :sorry:

I have uploadet a new version ver 0.6 that shouldn't have that problem. Anyway, I think I have a way to add genres, just need some time to code it...

Rune

majland

Portal Member
    January 24, 2005
    I've also just tried it with tv engine 3 and can't get it working.

That is - grabbing the guide seems to work fine. At least the tvguide.xml seems to contain the expected information, but i can't get tv engine3 to import it

When i manually ask it to import it - it shows that it has imported 9 channels but no programs and exits without errors (no errors in the tv.log either)

Probably something simple i'm missing ....

UPDATE: Forget it, A reboot helped ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom