Danish Languagefile for 0.0.0.8 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have uploadet a Danish Languagefile for 0.0.0.8. I will try to keep it updated...

A

Anonymous

cis2131 said:
I have uploadet a Danish Languagefile for 0.0.0.8. I will try to keep it updated...

Goody... not that I speak Danish (I might try when I am drunk) but I am sure there are several danes that appriciate it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
Subject line says it all. I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I've downloaded the Sydney.xml file from xmltv.net. Do I have to rename it...
Replies
Views
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there doesn't appear to be a way to make it.
It didn't find my ceton eth6 tuners. MP1 uses them, windows 10 and 11 see them but TV Mosaic doesn't see anything and there...
I was looking at moving from MP1 to MP2 and noticed that TV-Mosaic was the tvprovider of choice now. I followed the instructions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom