Danish script for movie databases... (1 Viewer)

Craydk

Portal Member
June 4, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Just noticed that it was possible to make a custom script for adding info to the movie database.

so here is a danish version which utilizes the Scope.dk database. it recognices both danish and original titles and stores the danish title along with a danish describtion of the movie. My girlfriend at least found this to be pleasent :)
Genres are also in danish which might be slightly irritating if combining with the typical IMDB script. scope.dk has a fairly good database though.

noticed some small issues with æøå in the search title, though not in the retrived content.

The script can be found at:
http://staffeldt.net/software/scope_DK.csscript

install notes:
just dump it into the directory called "scripts\imdb" and choose it inthe configurations movie database section.

Knas99

July 10, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Nice work!

Genres are also in danish which might be slightly irritating if combining with the typical IMDB script. scope.dk has a fairly good database though.

I have change your script so it converts the danish "scope.dk" genre to "IMDB.com" genre ;)

Action -> Action
Adventure -> Adventure
Animation -> Animation
Dokumentar -> Documentary
Drama -> Drama
Gangsterfilm -> Crime
Gyser -> Horror
Komedie -> Comedy
Krigsfilm -> War
Krimi -> Crime
Musical -> Musical
Science Fiction -> Sci-Fi
Thriller -> Thriller
Western -> Western

Scope > Genrer
IMDb > Genre
install notes:
just dump it into the directory called "scripts\imdb" and choose it inthe configurations movie database section.

Craydk

Portal Member
June 4, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I went the other way and translated the English IMDB genres to danish. :) and uses the scope.dk IMDB as main source for movie info.

explodedk

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
hey guys. can this be done for movingpicture plugin ? would be awsome.. seems like it does not read from same folder. tried to manually add it, but says its not a movingpictures script or mailformed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom