Data grabber problem, grabbing wrong posters (1 Viewer)

ejtje

Portal Pro
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello all,

Last week I updated my movie database, the script was able to collect information from the internet. But unfortunately it didn't collect everyting correct. The actor/actress and movie information is collected correct, but the movie pictures aren't. I never had this problem before, so I expected I must had made a bad installation or configuration. A fresh (Complete uninstall, all user and old program files) reinstallation (V 1.1.1) should fix the problem, because normally the grabbing of movie data is working fine for all movies in my movie directory.

Unfortunately after the reinstallation the problem still exist. So I tryed the also a reinstallation of MP V 1.1.0. Also no luck... So maybe there is a problem with the source of the information. But I have absolute no knowhow about the grabber or where the information is getting from.

Can someone help me pointing me in a good direction for the following point:
- Is there a way of backing up the MP databases (also the database of TV-series)?
- What to do if grabber isn't working like it used to do?

Thanks for reading my post, hopefully someone can guide me to the sollution.

Ejtje

ejtje

Portal Pro
November 29, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello again,

Yesterday i have found the problem, i was using the standard mediaportal video information grabbers, but I should use the installed moving pictures for the movies and the standard video menu for the home vids.

So my problem is solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom