Dazzle DVC90 (1 Viewer)

Roger Firth

February 9, 2006
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder etc). Can anyone tell me if this will work with mediaportal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I spoke too soon. Still doing it. Get only a featureless grey screen until I reboot the machine, then the DVD plays, so still faulty
I'm running Mediaportal 1.33 on Windows 11 Home 23H2. If I try to play a DVD after watching TV or movies, all I get is a grey...
Replies
Views
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom