Dazzle DVC90 (1 Viewer)

Roger Firth

February 9, 2006
I have a dazzle dvc90 video capture device (usb2) connected to a variety of video signal inputs (DTV decoder, VHS player, camcorder etc). Can anyone tell me if this will work with mediaportal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
Replies
Views
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom