[Videos] Deamon tools and VCD issues (1 Viewer)

navytech

Portal Member
December 3, 2008
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta
MediaPortal Skin: bluewide
Windows Version: Windows 7
CPU Type: i7 920
HDD: Raptor 300
Memory: Corsair DDR3 dominator 6 GB
Motherboard: Evga X58
Video Card: Nvidia GTX295
Video Card Driver: 195.39
Sound Card: Asus HDAV1.3
Power Supply: X3 1000watt
Remote: none

Why Trying to Playback and Blu ray .iso files I get and Error saying file cannot be played and TMT comes up and says Please insert valid disc like this

Capture-1.png

I'm pretty sure it has somthing to do with media portal not using Deamon tools properly. I have everything setup properly. This happens using Deamon tools or VCD. This Features worked on the Alpha version but media Portal would lock up after you shut down TMT. I have a log file also.

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    MP seems to start DVD player for BluRay and because that is obviously failing then iso gets unmounted before TMT starts. I will check what can be done.

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Can you try with this core (compiled against latest SVN 14.11.). Please test also DVD iso etc. that I didn't broke anything. And if not working post logs with debug flag on.

navytech

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    Almost. It mounts it now then goes to the home screen which is cool. Opens up TMT. But, Will not autostart the movie I have to press play. Might be a problem on my end and DVD iso works great heres another log. Thanks for the help

Not sure how to do a debug flag

navytech

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    hold on let me try the New new svn I didn't know that they came out with a new one yesterday

Edit: Nope Still doesn't work

Mevlock

Portal Member
    March 30, 2007
    Seems to be working fine here. Installed the svn build from the 14th, replaced core.dll. Initially I had some weird issue where mp would lose focus after changing to the dir that contains my iso files but after a restart all seems to be working ok now with the new core.dll.

Mp will auto mount the blu-ray iso's and tmt3 will then startup and play. Quiting tmt3 and I'm back to mp. Excellant!

Will check on my htpc tonight since I've just done a very quick test on my main machine which isn't really used for playing movies.

navytech how is it going for you? Still not working?

navytech

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    It won't auto play for me it will mount it and open TMT3 but will not autoplay I have to press play. But if I mount it manually it autoplays properly...... maybe it's becasue I'm using VCD ill try it with Deamon tools tonight

navytech

Portal Member
    December 3, 2008
    I completley uninstalled media portal and reinstalled it. works on blue wide skin perfect thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom