Debug version of dshowhelper.dll is missing in the repository (1 Viewer)

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all.

Since the weekend I can't playback any video file under "MyVideos" if I compile the latest sources from the repository (14389). No matter which kind of media file I select it happens simply nothing.
    The funny thing is that if I compile it as "Release" and use the same config file (copy over the MediaPortal.xml from the debug to the release folder) it worked pretty well.

Ok, during writing this I have made some more experiments... :D

I guess this problem does only occur if you start with a plain "xbmc\bin\" folder.

The reason seems to be, that there is no xbmc\bin\ directory included in the repository anymore and the new postbuild.bat does create this folders (and the content) now (release or debug). But there is no debug version of the dshowhelper.dll included in "..\Core\DirectShowHelper\DirectShowHelper\"

After creating the folder "..\Core\DirectShowHelper\DirectShowHelper\Debug" of placing a dshowhelper.dll (i.e. from the release folder) inside of it, the problem is gone.
    This should be done in the repository as well!

Bye
    Lars

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The same seems to be true for the "dxutil.dll" and maybe some other pure cpp projects that not part of the MediaPortal.sln

Bye
    Lars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom