Default Skins..Silly Question (1 Viewer)

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
mce, metal media, etc..
is it ok to mess around with the defaults, ie change graphic's sound etc.And then post your results..Cos ive messed aroud with mce and metal media..and come up with a novel skin. it seems to make my media portal run much quicker.could be just me im defrag mad..i have a picture of it but where do i post it?.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    you host pictures on your own webserver.
    Place a link to it in your post and we can see.

You should really share your changes to skins.
    As we are GPL, any changes made should be shared.

A

Anonymous

antonyfirewalk said:
    mce, metal media, etc..
    is it ok to mess around with the defaults, ie change graphic's sound etc.And then post your results..Cos ive messed aroud with mce and metal media..and come up with a novel skin. it seems to make my media portal run much quicker.could be just me im defrag mad..i have a picture of it but where do i post it?.

I made the graphics for MCE and have no problem what so ever with you making changes to it, just as long as you share it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback problems and changed my hardware decoder. Fixed all my problems
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback...
    I am new to Media Portal (looking for alternative to WMC). The short version of the issue is I have picture quality and sound sync...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom