Delay after pressing "STOP" on the remote... (1 Viewer)

mmminez

Portal Member
February 17, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2
MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor
Windows Version: Vista SP2 (x86)
CPU Type: Intel E4500
HDD: Seagate 250GB 3.5"
Memory: 2GB DDR2/800
Motherboard: Intel DG33TL
HTPC Case: DVINE 303 (Monaural 303)
Remote: Harmony 990 via IRTrans USB
TV: Sony KDL-40V4100
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI --> HDMI

Well... I have a case of "if its not broke, dont fix it!"... but i tried to fix it...

I had my HTPC running perfectly... It took a bunch of dialing in, codecs, patches, random apps, etc.. BUT, I had it running where everything was working the way i needed it to.

After getting it all running, for some reason, I decided that I was gonna do a clean format, and install just the stuff that I needed for my "perfect setup"...

After the format, everything works fine, but i have one small problem that remains... It doesn't hurt functionality in any way, its just bothersome because i know it should work.

If im watching ANY video (SD, 720p, 1080p, AVI, MKV, MPG, DD, DTS) everything plays fine as it should... I can pause, ff, rew with no issues. As soon as I hit "STOP" on the remote, i get about a 10 second lag before I am returned to the menu.

My case has a VFD on the front that displays the Title/Time of what is being played. Say I am watching something and I hit "STOP" on the remote... The VFD time will stop, but the video will keep playing for about 5 seconds as if i did not hit anything on the remote. After 5 seconds, the the video will start to get choppy for about 5 seconds, then back to the menu and all is well.

I have tried different video modes, skins, and even an additional video card. But nothing seems to help.

Has anyone seen this, or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

mmminez

Portal Member
February 17, 2008
Home Country
Here are the logs...

Looking through them, it seems that this has something to do with the cause...

2009-12-08 17:50:41.543855 [Info.][MPMain]: SQLiteClient: Closing database: <--- It does this one a couple hundred times in the prevoius 5 seconds.

2009-12-08 17:50:46.543535 [Info.][MPMain]: SQLiteClient: query returned CORRUPT update resume set stoptime=26,resumeData='-' where idFile=158

2009-12-08 17:50:46.545488 [Info.][MPMain]: SQLiteClient: cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query:update resume set stoptime=26,resumeData='-' where idFile=158

2009-12-08 17:50:46.547441 [Info.][MPMain]: videodatabase exception err:confused:QLiteClient: cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query:update resume set stoptime=26,resumeData='-' where idFile=158 stack: at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err) at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query at MediaPortal.Video.Database.VideoDatabaseSqlLite.SetMovieStopTimeAndResumeData(Int32 iFileId, Int32 stoptime, Byte[] resumeData)

mmminez

Portal Member
February 17, 2008
Home Country
Something must of corrupted the DB somehow... I deleted the MovingPictures DB file, re-imported everything, and that seemed to fix the problem...

Wierd because the problem was not MovingPictures specific...

Oh well... its all fixed! :cool:

Thanks!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom