delete dupicate episode from MP gui deletes all episodes (1 Viewer)

tranquil

Portal Pro
September 18, 2008
Tel Aviv
Home Country
Israel Israel
Country flag
i'm not sure if it's a bug or the way mp-tvseries works,

but when you have more than one episode (the same one) under mp (because you d/l a few versions),
if you delete / view it it will affect all the other episode files.

i guess it's just that the plugin supports only one file per episode.

is it possible to handle this ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Probably is possible, would need to have a closer look at the code. Can't tell you off the top of my head sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
    Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
    Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here to see if anyone else has had this experience. I think its a bit of an obscure case, but basically a few days ago the HD on which I save my TV recordings had a meltdown (physical drive problems). I...
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
    Hi all, I haven’t had a good look into this yet but I have a suspicion of what’s going on so I thought I would I'll describe here...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom