Delete entries of missing files (1 Viewer)

Swooosh

Portal Member
November 28, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi there,

Ive 2 PCs with about the same hardware but different movies on their HDDs, so I just cloned the Windows-partition to have 2 configured MediPortals.
Problem: I didnt delete the movie-entries of PC1 before copying the win-partition onto PC2, so on PC 1 I have the movie-entires of PC1, on PC2 I have the entries of PC1 AND PC 2. Of course the entries of PC 1 wont play. The Winamp library has a "delete missing files" entry, is there sth similar in the mov. pic-plugin?
I hope I wont have to delete the mov pic database of PC2 and recreate the database

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Well in 0.6.3 unless something is flagged as removable it should automatically remove movies that have a missing physical file. Meaning on launch all those movies should be done away with. The process can be a bit slow if you have a large collection though. This sounds a little silly, but you may try opening the Moving Pictures config and letting it sit for a few minutes. If you are certain the files aren't being removed, this may have to do with this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom