delete movie bug using daemon tools plugin (1 Viewer)

techsc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2008
    'delete this movie' problem on media archives like iso,bin, etc.

I have set Daemontools within Mediaportal - mapping works fine.

But then trying to delete an iso within the MP video folder via the context menu option '4 Deklete this movie' MP is forwarding the iso to DaemonTools which in return mounts the image. The delete process is therefore canceled. I cannot delete any iso's within MP.

(I had to re-post this problem here since it seems to be a clear bug to me).

TV-Server Version: 1.0
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue3
    Windows Version: WinXPSP3

zaphman

Portal Member
    February 12, 2008
    Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version.

Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first day I looked a bit deeper on the the problem... and as said before, Daemon mounts the image, then a delete operation is performed which results in an error. (File in use problem, most probably.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this situation, and that people may preferentially view 2.1.3 as the current stable.
    Indeed. My concern was that neither 2.1.3 Pre-Release, nor 2.2 development currently result in a successful installation in this...
    Hello all, I would like to try MediaPortal 2, but have run into a show stopping installation bug. The installation fails with...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
    Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
    Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom