[News] Development Changes for MediaPortal 1 (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    After 1.2.0 final, the development model of MediaPortal 1 will be changed quite a lot.
    Have a look at the news to find out about the details.

Use this thread to discuss the news. :)

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Development Changes for MediaPortal 1

Sounds great .... it´s the right way go. Keep it up

:D for all this work

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all,

I want to thank all the developers for the hard work they put into this great product. Also thanks for keeping us users informed about all the changes in development and in the other areas. With newly builds more users can test and thus maintaining a stable mediaportal.

Thanks!

Wouter

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Guys,
    You Blokes are fantastic I cant believe the effort that you put into a project that is already a huge winner.
    Having the testing open to the public again is a great idea. Keep up the GREAT work.

Cheers Hound :D :D

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi infinite.loop,

You mention 29th of august as releasedate of 1.2.0 RC but on mantis i see: 2011-08-27
    What is the correct date? I believe most releases were on friday/saturday and not on monday. :)

Greetings

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi infinite.loop,

You mention 29th of august as releasedate of 1.2.0 RC but on mantis i see: 2011-08-27
    What is the correct date? I believe most releases were on friday/saturday and not on monday. :)

Greetings

Correct date is as announced in the official news. We did want to test the rc properly, so we decided to release on a monday to have one extra weekend for testing.

Did not had the time to adjust the mantis projects yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    any chance to get [evaluate] translations committed before official release?
    1.2.0 RC has already been build and during internal testing no issues were found.
    So there won't be any changes for 1.2.0 RC any more. But we may incorporate those lang. updates in the final.

Release will happen tomorrow (in ~24 hours). :)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Development Changes for MediaPortal 1

Thank you for your hard work!!
    SVN already works so great! =)

Users who are viewing this thread