Development question... Thumbnail Panel positioning in MyVideos... (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
OK, I've bashed my head against this for hours and haven't been able to work it out :mad:

In Blue3Wide when you are in either the "icon" or "big icon" views if you click the RIGHT arrow on your remote when you're at the end of a row the focus goes to the spin buttons at the bottom of the page. Then if you click the UP arrow on your remote and then the LEFT arrow the slide in menu opens - and from there you can RIGHT arrow back onto the icons*

I want to move the thumbnail panel to the right and reduce it as per the following screenshot but for some reason moving the panel screws things up (it's not the resizing of the panel, I can reduce that all I want as long as I don't change the "X" co-ordinate..). Now if I arrow to the end of the row and the focus changes to the spin buttons I get "stuck" there - the only way to unfreeze things is to return to the home screen then come back to MyVideos.

Anyone got any ideas why shifting the panel does this, and how I can get around it?

Cheers

Dave

bleazle-albums-picture-files-picture198-fantart-videos.jpg

*IMO clicking the UP arrow should just focus on one of the ICONS so if this can be done I'd love to know how...

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Try using <spinCanFocus>no and maybe move the spincontrols of screen. That way you will have no spincontrols though but you fixed the focus problem.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks for taking the time to reply :) That's what I've done for now, it just seems strange that the spin controls can't be used just because the thumbnail panel gets moved a bit? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom