Development question... Thumbnail Panel positioning in MyVideos... (1 Viewer)

Bleazle

• Premium Supporter
  • July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    OK, I've bashed my head against this for hours and haven't been able to work it out :mad:

In Blue3Wide when you are in either the "icon" or "big icon" views if you click the RIGHT arrow on your remote when you're at the end of a row the focus goes to the spin buttons at the bottom of the page. Then if you click the UP arrow on your remote and then the LEFT arrow the slide in menu opens - and from there you can RIGHT arrow back onto the icons*

I want to move the thumbnail panel to the right and reduce it as per the following screenshot but for some reason moving the panel screws things up (it's not the resizing of the panel, I can reduce that all I want as long as I don't change the "X" co-ordinate..). Now if I arrow to the end of the row and the focus changes to the spin buttons I get "stuck" there - the only way to unfreeze things is to return to the home screen then come back to MyVideos.

Anyone got any ideas why shifting the panel does this, and how I can get around it?

Cheers

Dave

*IMO clicking the UP arrow should just focus on one of the ICONS so if this can be done I'd love to know how...

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Try using <spinCanFocus>no and maybe move the spincontrols of screen. That way you will have no spincontrols though but you fixed the focus problem.

Bleazle

• Premium Supporter
  • July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Thanks for taking the time to reply :) That's what I've done for now, it just seems strange that the spin controls can't be used just because the thumbnail panel gets moved a bit? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    O [Question] Advice Wanted on Developing a Client Application for a Disabled Family Member MPExtended 7
    ajs [Approved] doskabouter as Developer Suggestions for new Team Members 14
    morpheus_xx [Approved] Trigg3r for developer Suggestions for new Team Members 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Erratic volume bars and development ideas General Support 17
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    Lehmden Core Ideas about TVE feature developments TV Engine 8
    morpheus_xx [Question] Developer's experience with Python? Usage inside C#? Developer Discussions 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Skinning Online Videos question OnlineVideos 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    J TV Server setup question Newcomers Forum 0
    A Question about Google Drive sync Feature Requests 3
    C Looking at transitioning from SageTV, but have some questions Newcomers Forum 1
    X Question about Google Token activation of Youtube MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    P Another Fast Forward/Rewind/Skip/Replay Question General 3
    doskabouter Skin question Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 1
    S Newbie questions Newcomers Forum 17
    M Tuning channels with quad tuner question General 6
    ajs [Help Us!] Extensions plugin question MediaPortal 1 8
    J Trying out MP 1 again, have some questions and a few log files Newcomers Forum 5
    J Question about thumbnail decorations MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    D A couple of DVD questions General 2
    J A question regarding Slingbox-like capability online General 3
    U 2 questions Newcomers Forum 1
    J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
    Top Bottom