different layout for media slayer? (1 Viewer)

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
would it be possible to get a different layout for the mediaslayer app for this skin?? I really don't like how it works currently. It is cool, but not totally funtional.

What I don't like about it is the menu slides into place. I would love it to be static and just be on the screen. When you first go into the media slayer plugin, there is nothing there to know what to do. it is not very intuitive as to what needs to be done.

Also, (not sure if this is skinning or not) i have a funtionality issue. If I start to rip a disk, then switch my input on my TV to watch tv (i don't use MP to watch TV), then come back 30 minutes or so later (again switch the input back to MP), I have the notification window up that the rip is complete. But, there is NO test in that notification, only the OK button shows up. And the bad part is, you can't click the OK button to get rid of the notification!!! So the notification window stays there permanently no matter where you go in MP. It stays there and you can't click the ok button ever. Very odd.

Anyway, I hope you can provide a solution. It seems like a skinning issue, but if not, I will take it to that forum.

Thanks again for all the AWESOME work on this skin.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'll try to work on it.

Thanks

Tgx

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks. you rock. I may do some work, too. Time is very short for me at the moment, though. And I am new to working on skinning at that depth...

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've uploaded a new version of the mediaslayer skin in the updates thread. This version shows the left menu on startup of the plugin and also fixes the covers not showing!
    I've tried the latest Mediaslayer plugin and i could not replicate your problem with notification dialogs.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom