diffrent Language (1 Viewer)

lucascoco

Portal Member
December 5, 2005
Hallo,

i have two language in one film, how can i select in mp?

Regards Lucascoco

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I guess first of all you will need to tell us all what sort of format the film is in and what format the sub titles are in or are the two languages audio and encoded onto different channels?

There are a number of ways to make this happen, which is why we need to know which direction to point you in.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    ok, so there are two MP3s encoded within th avi. I've never seen thi myself but I think there was some discussion about this a while ago.
    When you right click when the movie is playing is there anythig in the context menu about audio languages? If there is nothing there then maybe you can select the language in the audio properties for the codec you are using (ie, the nvidia properties for the nvidia codec). Maybe someone else can recommend an audio codec that enables this?

I hope this helps, but if not at least now there is enough information that maybe someone else has some answers for you.

Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    Replies
    Views
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 Filme und Videos trennen DE
    Hi, soweit ich weiß, gab es keine Änderungen in dem Bereich. Das Konzept ist so, dass "nicht erkannte" Filme (da z.B. nicht getaggt oder online gefunden) in Videos gezeigt werden, auch wenn "Filme" ausgewählt wurde. Umgekehrt sollte es aber nicht sein, dass getaggte Videos automatisch in Filme wandern, um z.B. die eigene...
    Hi, soweit ich weiß, gab es keine Änderungen in dem Bereich. Das Konzept ist so, dass "nicht erkannte" Filme (da z.B. nicht getaggt...
    Hallo Irgendwie bekomme ich es mit der neuen Version 2.4 nicht mehr hin Filme und Videos zu trennen. In der Version 2.3.2 habe ich...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
    Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
    Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom