diffrent Language (2 Viewers)

lucascoco

Portal Member
December 5, 2005
Hallo,

i have two language in one film, how can i select in mp?

Regards Lucascoco

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I guess first of all you will need to tell us all what sort of format the film is in and what format the sub titles are in or are the two languages audio and encoded onto different channels?

There are a number of ways to make this happen, which is why we need to know which direction to point you in.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    ok, so there are two MP3s encoded within th avi. I've never seen thi myself but I think there was some discussion about this a while ago.
    When you right click when the movie is playing is there anythig in the context menu about audio languages? If there is nothing there then maybe you can select the language in the audio properties for the codec you are using (ie, the nvidia properties for the nvidia codec). Maybe someone else can recommend an audio codec that enables this?

I hope this helps, but if not at least now there is enough information that maybe someone else has some answers for you.

Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom