Digi TV with Nexus with EPG from air? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
Replies
Views
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom