Digital Device Driver Problem (1 Viewer)

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Hello,

my TV cards, one is a V6 S2, will not run under Win10 in a ASUS PRIME H410M-E. The Device Manager will show a problem. Installed is the newest driver: https://digitaldevices.de/downloads/treiber/

Geräte Manager.jpg

Geräte Manager Treiberproblem.png

Edit:

I read now that I have to deactivate secure boot:

Für die Installation ab Treiber Version 2.6.2.126 unter Windows 10, muss eine Deaktivierung von Secure Boot im UEFI (BIOS) erfolgen. Weitere Informationen zu dem Thema finden Sie hier:

Digital Devices Shop

I mean that I have done it now. But same result ...

What is to do?

Last edited:

Mr. Bean

Portal Pro
June 21, 2005
Germany
Hello,

I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows UEFI mode" to "Other operating system" the driver is probably running

20210328_093216.jpg

20210328_093226.jpg

20210328_101011.jpg

20210328_101056.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my keyboard just fine (also lightspeed wireless). Suggestions?
Ok, just done some more mucking around. turns out my logitech mouse seems to be extremely unresponsive in media portal. Can use my...
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
Thanks, I'll wait and see what DD has to say.
After several years of abstinence, I have added some premium channels to my cable TV subscription and have plugged my CI/CAM module...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you for your tips. I managed to install the Win 7 FireDTV 5.7 Beta driver.
Hi, Thank you for your tips. I managed to install the Win 7 FireDTV 5.7 Beta driver.
Hi everybody, I use Digital Everywhere FireDTV S2 as TV-card. When I installed Win10 64 bit, it turned out (as expected before)...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom