Digital Everywhere FloppyDTV - DVB-T (1 Viewer)

gunck4

Portal Pro
December 8, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi all,

I have moved and unfortunately it seems like I have to start using DVB-T and give up my DVB-S solution because of bad signal issues.. :(

I have however been considering a Digital Everywhere FloppyDTV - DVB-T card for my HTPC and now I'm wondering if anybody have had any issues with it (especially in Finland). Are the subtitles working as they should and so on..?

What about the drivers of the card? Are they working good with MP? What about the firewire connection, any problems with that?

Thank you in advance!

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

I have been using two "floppys" for years here in Sweden without any problems, so it should be Ok. Dont know how stable they are using CAMs (Im not).
    Running win 7 dont requiers any extra fix for firewire, xp does according to digitaleverwhere as I recall it.

/tompa

gunck4

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi!

I have been using two "floppys" for years here in Sweden without any problems, so it should be Ok. Dont know how stable they are using CAMs (Im not).
    Running win 7 dont requiers any extra fix for firewire, xp does according to digitaleverwhere as I recall it.

/tompa

Ok tompa! Thank you for the answer. I'm going to use CAM for Canal Plus so I hope it works as good as without CAM. As far as I remember I haven't been using FireWire for anything before but is there anything one should know about that?. It seems like the HTPC mainboard of mine has one IEEE 1394a port available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom