home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
DigitalDevices Dual DVB-S2 Testing (CAM/DiSEqC)
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nybbe67" data-source="post: 748164" data-attributes="member: 63248"><p>Hi Phaedra</p><p>I have an Octopus LE but I have a Duoflex CT instead and I had the same CAM as you before, a SmartDTV Conax CAM, and I never got it to work. I bought a SMIT Conax instead, and it was working directly. I have heard that the SmartDTV CAM doesn't support "Multi Transponder Decrypt".</p><p></p><p>But with that CAM I have got a new problem. When my provider change the codes it stops working. DD know that and have put a "solution" on their <a href="http://support.digital-devices.de/knowledgebase.php?article=51" target="_blank">supportpage</a> that says :</p><p></p><p>"Provider awarded the keys to decode the encrypted channels of their offer expiration dates. Provider awarded the keys to decode the encrypted channels of their offer expiration dates. After a while, then the keys must be updated on the smart card. After a while, then the keys must be updated on the smart card. With some CAMs are here in a double tuner mode known problems. With some CAMs are here in a double tuner mode known problems. To solve this problem, assign only a single tuner to the CI. To solve this problem, assign only a single tuner to the CI. Then tune with the tuner an encrypted channel and wait until the keys have been updated. Then in tune with the tuner encrypted channel and wait until the keys have been updated. Then you can reassign all the tuners to the CI. Then you can reassign all the tuners to the CI. </p><p></p><p>(translated to English with Google Translate)"</p><p></p><p>You have to see the CI card menu in DD's config tool. Try to get it to work there before you start troubleshoot MP. If you not see the card menu in DD's tool you can't see it in MP either.</p><p></p><p>Regards</p><p>Nybbe</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nybbe67, post: 748164, member: 63248"] Hi Phaedra I have an Octopus LE but I have a Duoflex CT instead and I had the same CAM as you before, a SmartDTV Conax CAM, and I never got it to work. I bought a SMIT Conax instead, and it was working directly. I have heard that the SmartDTV CAM doesn't support "Multi Transponder Decrypt". But with that CAM I have got a new problem. When my provider change the codes it stops working. DD know that and have put a "solution" on their [URL="http://support.digital-devices.de/knowledgebase.php?article=51"]supportpage[/URL] that says : "Provider awarded the keys to decode the encrypted channels of their offer expiration dates. Provider awarded the keys to decode the encrypted channels of their offer expiration dates. After a while, then the keys must be updated on the smart card. After a while, then the keys must be updated on the smart card. With some CAMs are here in a double tuner mode known problems. With some CAMs are here in a double tuner mode known problems. To solve this problem, assign only a single tuner to the CI. To solve this problem, assign only a single tuner to the CI. Then tune with the tuner an encrypted channel and wait until the keys have been updated. Then in tune with the tuner encrypted channel and wait until the keys have been updated. Then you can reassign all the tuners to the CI. Then you can reassign all the tuners to the CI. (translated to English with Google Translate)" You have to see the CI card menu in DD's config tool. Try to get it to work there before you start troubleshoot MP. If you not see the card menu in DD's tool you can't see it in MP either. Regards Nybbe [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
Development
General Development (no feature request here!)
DigitalDevices Dual DVB-S2 Testing (CAM/DiSEqC)
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom