DiNovo Mini Remap for MP and Others (1 Viewer)

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    How to use the Dinovo Mini with MP :
    1. Enable the DiNovo Mini Media Keys with MediaPortal : Launch "Mediaportal Configuration" go to "Remote" section and enable "Use general HID device" in the second TAB "General HID"
    2. To use keys remap as the image below, launch "DiNovoMini_US.exe" (included in the zip file)
      "DiNovoMini_US.exe" is an AutoHotkey script for this keyboard, MP (US language skin) and Windows XP. You can change some lines for others languages or OS ( for that look at the autohotkey source file, DiNovoMini_US.ahk, included in the Zip File)

You don't need Logitech Setpoint Software to be installed

Hope it's helpful for you.

Attachments

• Dinovo mini Remap.png
      Dinovo mini Remap.png
      223.3 KB
    • DiNovoMini_US.zip
      30.6 KB

mufdvr3669

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 1, 2008
    Thanks very much. Will try this out and let you know if there are any problems. I really needed a remapping thing like this. My stupid Dinovo Mini has a mind of it's own.

tig3r025

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2008
    Ljubljana
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    great modification. But i have one question. how can i change volume, when original keys are now for other functions. How to make, that these two keys will work for changing volume again?

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Launch "Mediaportal Configuration" go to "Remote" section and enable "Use general HID device" in the second TAB "General HID"

Philippe

himochi

Portal Member
    February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    hey, i just got this dinovo mini and i had a quick idea, maybe someone already did it or knows how to do it as I am not very good at programming.

i would like to use the touchpad (mouse activated) to scroll through the movies on the filmstrip, kind of what you would do on an iphone, it would be nice for it to have inertial deacceleration just move the finger right or left to move the strip.

i tried to look for software that will allow you to change the mouse input to scrolling but had no success so far.

what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom