Direct view program from tv guide (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hello All,
I don't know if it's allready possible, but i would like to go to the TV guide and directly view a program by pressing a key. I know it is possible to record a program by pressing the A key. Could you add that feature or else explain to me how to do that?
Thank you

A

Anonymous

Sorry, just read Frodo's reply: press x end you go directly to full screen view

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but I'm a bit hesitant to just copy and paste this (MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1) without understanding the underlying cause. Do you also sometimes have issues with playback by any chance? Also, do you happen to...
After investigating a bit, I can't think of any reason that the channel would be null I do see some other patches for this case but...
Since upgrading to v1.27, I find that pressing "Enter" when I have selected a program in the TV Guide often does nothing...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided by SD in XML format or JSON format. XML format is the old style, and JSON format is the new style. Unfortunately, the TV Server plugin can process only XML format. If you are in fact downloading JSON...
Have you selected the correct data format on the Schedules Direct web site? For the USA and Canada, the EPG data can be provided...
I have installed version 1.27on MediaPortal and 1.11.0.2 of the Schedules Direct plugin. I scanned my Hauppauge WinTV dualHD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom