Directly to fullscreen TV? (1 Viewer)

tommer

Portal Member
February 20, 2005
Hello

Is there a way I can go directly to fullscreen TV?

I've tried the "Mykeys" plugin, but actually it added som unstability to channel changing...!

What I was thinking about was e.g. to use sendmessage or send keystrokes from Girder or another program to MP, but I haven't really figured out what to send...

Any ideas??

regards
Tom

chili

Portal Pro
September 20, 2004
somewhere in the bowels of Texas
Here it is...

There is a slight problem in my household since we first stumbled across MediaPortal. Using the TV as a TV is no longer the norm, my g/f and child fight like cat and dog over My Tetris while I'm always trying to read blogs and news through My News. To try and overcome this and restore the TV to its rightful task I've written a plugin that launches fullscreen TV in the background on startup.

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5127

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration Setup, Automaticconnection, Storing, starting MP. The Software is actual 1.28 This is absolutely shit!!!!
I have the same Problem. Nearly evere Startup comming up from sleep of the HTPC this Problem!!!! Going to the Configuration...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
Replies
Views
Dumb mistake on my part. Forgot my TV signal amplifier was powered by my TV. Whoops. Plugged it into my HTPC and it all works now.
Dumb mistake on my part. Forgot my TV signal amplifier was powered by my TV. Whoops. Plugged it into my HTPC and it all works now.
Hi, new user. While debugging why I couldn't watch TV on a remote client via the Kodi Mediaportal PVR add-on, I noticed it only...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom