Disable autorun completely / Teletext on 120dpi (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    TV-Server Version:
    MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 SVN
    MediaPortal Skin: xFace
    Windows Version: XP SP3

Hello, i have 2 problems i need help with..

1. In configuration i've disabled autorun for Music and Video CD's, how to disable it for Pictures too (the dialog pops up if i insert cd with pictures)?

2. Windows is configured to use 120dpi fonts. However teletext doesn't look right using bigger fonts. Is there something i can do?

Thank you in advance!

IkeV70

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The teletext font problem is not limited to 120dpi. I have the exact same problem. The problem is that the teletekst text is drawn too low in the character box when it's larger than a certain size (font-size). This leads to too much space above the character (in my case at least), and character-cropping at the bottom of the character, as shown in the screenshot from SilentExcept.

The problems seems only to occur when the font is larger than a certain size. In my case I only have a problem in full screen teletext. I've got a 1920x1080 resolution.

It would be excellent if this little issue could be resolved. I'm kind of a teletext addict, but the cropped characters make teletext really unpleasant to read.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The teletext font problem is not limited to 120dpi. I have the exact same problem. The problem is that the teletekst text is drawn too low in the character box when it's larger than a certain size (font-size). This leads to too much space above the character (in my case at least), and character-cropping at the bottom of the character, as shown in the screenshot from SilentExcept.

The problems seems only to occur when the font is larger than a certain size. In my case I only have a problem in full screen teletext. I've got a 1920x1080 resolution.

It would be excellent if this little issue could be resolved. I'm kind of a teletext addict, but the cropped characters make teletext really unpleasant to read.

Copy that !!

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    bumpy :)

can someone tell why this teletext problem isn't listed on bugtracker already? seems like a bug to me.. :)

also about first question? is there any help?

thanx

Buddha

Portal Member
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Disable the service "Shell hardware detection" under Administrative Tools, it will stop those autoplay popups whenever a new device is inserted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom