Disable skin animations (1 Viewer)

woddog

Portal Pro
November 28, 2007
Townsville, QLD
Home Country
Anyone know if the option to disable skin animation is still in 1.1 RC1? I can't find it anywhere, only the "enable sound effects" checkbox seems to be there

Thanks.

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    It was disable due to issues with it and not supported anymore
    Only "animations on" mode now

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original upgrade was absolutely poor and auto update always seemed to affect Mediaportal negatively. The PC is a media centre unit that I keep running for my Mum. She is elderly but likes the Mediaportal system...
    It is an upgrade, however I upgraded from OS7 to Win 10 years ago when the upgrade first became available. Trouble was the original...
    I hope someone will know what has happened to my MP1 PureVisionHD skin themes Suddenly there are no themes to choose and only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom