Disable Splashscreen and automatic launch plugin (1 Viewer)

celesta

Portal Member
February 7, 2011
Is it possible to disable splashscreen (because I don't like splash and it appear in fullscreen and I develop at work :)) ).

When I launch MP2, can MP2 automatic launch the plugin ?

Albert

MP2 Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 18, 2008
    Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Disable Splashscreen and automatic launch plugin

Comment the code out which shows the splash screen - ApplicationLauncher.cs

You can set the AutoActivate attribute in the plugin.xml to "true", see the SkinEngine's plugin.xml file.

celesta

Portal Member
    February 7, 2011
    Thank you very much.
    For auto launch plugin just add AutoActivate="true" into the <Plugin> tag don't work, but it's not important

To resume:

HOW TO REMOVE THE SPLASHSCREEN:
    - Edit the file .\Source\Main\MediaPortal.Client\ApplicationLauncher.cs
    - Comment the line:
    splashScreen.ShowSplashScreen();
    // splashScreen.ShowSplashScreen();
    - Launch the script .\Build\MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Client.bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
    Thanks guys for your help so far, I'll check out the info.
    Hi, I've been using MP2 for a couple of years now. And I was wondering how easy would it be (for me) to add extra features to the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom