Disable the Watched/Unwatched-Option in MP-TV Series (1 Viewer)

sgn

Portal Pro
December 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

when i watch an episode the episode dissappears from the episode-list. i don't want this. how can i disable this option?

i deleted all in the right window in the "customize view" in the configuration, now the episode is still in the episode-list, but the url to the video_ts.ifo is deleted. i cannot play the episode again.

bluenote

Portal Member
December 11, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Why dont you just use something other than the "unwatched" view? Am I misunderstanding?

(From Banners screen) press Left to bring up the side menu, Switch View, select "all"

Should solve your problem unless I'm not getting it.

sgn

Portal Pro
December 12, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
i dont know what view i'm using? where can i change the unwatched view to any other view?

i made some screenshots of the configuration. maybe its better for unstanding.

yesterday i deleted all in the left window in views/filters ("all", "favourits", ...), but now its there again :eek:

Attachments

• general.jpg
    general.jpg
    310.8 KB
  • view.jpg
    view.jpg
    167.1 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    yesterday i deleted all in the left window in views/filters ("all", "favourits", ...), but now its there again :eek:

Instead of delete, uncheck the box that says "View is available for selection"

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you remove all views, then you have an invalid configuration so the plug-in auto-populates the default.

The Unwatched view will only show you episodes that you haven't watched yet, this is a selected from the GUI's view menu.

It may also be possible you are experiencing a bug where watched items disappear if you imported using manual import in configuration, did you do this by any chance? There is a known issue for that on the tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom